Bruker Online Lab BioAFM is delighted to invite you to join them and an esteemed panel of experts to international online microscopy symposium: New Insights into High-Speed AFM. Speakers will provide you an overview of:
- the history of and landmark developments in High-Speed AFM
- focus on the use of high-speed AFM to investigate the dynamics and mechanics of receptor-ligand bonds
- studying membrane remodeling using high-speed AFM and correlative AFM-fluorescence microscopy
DATE: March 3, 2021
TIME: 10:00 - 12:00 CET
- Prof Toshio Ando, Nano Life Science Institute, Kanazawa University, Japan
- Dr Pierre-Emmanuel Milhiet, Centre de Biochimie Structurale, CNRS, Montpellier, France
- Dr Felix Rico, INSERM, Marseille, France
Learn how Atomic Force Microscopy can provide new insights into your life science research!
Free registration here.
If you have any questions, please contact us:
+370 37 280702