Micro CT (Micro CT) is an indispensable tool for assembling and analysing samples, product quality testing, data control and collection. Using this tool it is possible to determine internal defects and density distribution of industrial parts or medical implants, their geometrical measurements, comparative analysis of nominal and actual models and measurements of their wall thicknesses. With the help of a micro tomograph it is possible to restore the 3D image of the object under investigation, both from the outside and from the inside, without knocking it down, and accurately (with minimal error), measure the object under investigation, both as a whole, as well as the individual components that make up it, in their functional state.
Created by our partners BRUKER, microcomputer tomographs with extremely high image quality allow us to thoroughly investigate and analyze the desired objects by micron level. A fast, easy-to-use non-invasive tool ensures the highest image quality without any compromise. It is an excellent choice in many areas: food, electronics, pharmaceuticals, building materials, composite materials, and geological research.
According to the specifics of the study you can choose from:
- SKYSCAN 1173: High-energy spiral scan micro-CT
- SKYSCAN 1174: World's most compact X-ray micro-CT
- SKYSCAN 1272: High-resolution micro-CT
- SKYSCAN 1275: Fast, Automated, Desk-top X-Ray Microtomograph
- SKYSCAN 1294: Phase-Contrast Desktop Xray microCT
- SKYSCAN 2214: X-ray Nanotomograph
- SKYSCAN "CT-analyser" or "CTan": Software for analysis and visualization by surface rendering